Monday, November 06, 2006

US Polls and Jennifer Brown





Dear Sumant,

Once again the elections are here. Again all the exit polls show a thumping victory for Democrats. It reminds me of all these exit polls predicting similar victory for Kerry. I am just again curious with what happens this time because time and again these predictions have gone awry. So one more day to go before the surprise will be cleared.

Yesterday I finally had a last word with Jennifer Brown, I feel sorry that it didn't go the way I felt but then I realized that a big part was my mistake. She didn't understand my priorties and I didn't paid attention to her requirements taking her for granted. I felt good after giving her a written apology as I really feel guilty. It seemed like a big burden I got out of my chest. Hopefully I have learned something to become a better person and now actually I am feeling way better. But I certainly going to miss her as I had emotionally got connected to her and really wanted her to be a part of my life and make her feel free from her insecurities. She wanted a long term stable relation and finally I was ready for that but alas too late :( ! I will be sorry for her because she is an amazing, intelligent and a wonderful person and deserves much more from life but they way she is resizing her dreams makes me shudder to think her future but then I have seen so many brilliant people getting emotionally carried away and forgetting about all the great things and a fun life they were destined to live. I hope she finds her calling and live upto her potential ofcourse if she needs help I will be there to pull her up ! Its time for me to move on.

Thats for now
Best regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter