Saturday, November 04, 2006

Naksha

Hey Sumant,

It is just a quick update about the things. I lost 7 pounds of extra weight that I had put on in the last 8 months and this is because of the fruit diet and a control over the soda and chocolate intake. I now weigh around 55kg or 121 pounds. Its amazing that before that how much I liked these two and now I have no pangs and happily go without them. As a matter of fact sometimes if I drink I don't even enjoy it. My badminton is steadily improving and I am smashing like a pro :). Today I want to spend time dwelling on the mysteries of eigen values and diagonalization matrices. I am liking the supplements that "Visual Linear Algebra" has for Maple. I also intend to finish off the 319 homework.
Yesterday I watched "Naksha". I only watched the 2nd half of the movie and I skipped most songs and inane fight, however I think the story of the movie was a little original though I am not sure it hasn't taken inspiration from big movies of past. So you can say that I kind of enjoyed that movie, though I wouldn't admit on a straight face. Also yesterday I went "Bowling" and it was fun. Rebekah and Tim were the best players we had and I was glad wheeling Sarah for her bowling throws. Fun time even though I tore my nail bowling a 12 pound bowl.


Best regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter