Thursday, October 19, 2006

Apologizing and PREP site

I love visiting bookstores and even if I visit walmart I make it a point to spend some time reading the new arrivals and it usually takes me anywhere between half and hr to 45 minutes to finish a book and that way I am able to console myself that my trip to grocery store wasn't a waste of time. Today I came across a book on apology and I was glad that I took notice of that and spend almost half an hr reading it. Its a nice book and it definitely helped me appreciate some of things I have overlooked and I really want to apologize to someone whose birthday is fast approaching.
I also discovered some neat tutorials of MAA (Mathematical Association of America) under the PREP program. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter