Monday, October 23, 2006

Diwali Night, Pumpkin Carving




Dear Sumant,

Before going to Makanda fest I went to Diwali celebration. This was one of the best organized Diwali night by Indian Student Association. With $5 a ticket it was definitely encouraging. The food was cooked by students and it included Veg Biryani, Pulao, Aloo Subzi, Raita (Yogurt with vegetables) and Mango Shake. It was a pretty good lunch that carried me through the whole evening. Kudos to the Indian Student Association for doing a great job.

In the evening I went out to cookout, I was thinking of skipping it first but than I had promised Sarah that I will show up there. It was fun. I along with Shizuka, Pe Jian and Mandy participated in Pumpkin Carving and did a good job. The best part was the Apple bobbing. Here are some pictures to get you an idea of that.

Rest is great, have fun !
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter