Friday, October 20, 2006

250th blog post and Golf

Dear Sumant,

Today is my 250th post on this blog ! I marked it off by playing golf and boy I really swinged well (That's a sign that I am going to play again !!). I went out with Akina and Pui to Crab orchard lake's golf course and it was an awesome experience. I also got a new book on Algebra and Geometry and I am planning on reading it tonight. Dr Porter today talked about more of generating functions and recursions. I have to work on more recursion problems and then I plan to write some recursive functions in Maple. Dr. Parker went over the Quotient Groups. Also today Dr. Kocik substituted for Dr. Ban and his enthusiasm was infectious. He talked about Eigen Values and Eigen Vectors so that has pumped me to explore further using the software and books. I also phoned Surender Uncle who is currently staying in Texas and had a long chit chat about various things. In all a pretty good day.

Best regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter