Friday, October 27, 2006

Badminton Champ

Dear Sumant :),

Finally I won the men's double badminton tournament here in Rec Centre. Last time I came close to winning when I paired with Arvind, however he developed serious cramps in the final and we had to forfeit the game. This time I paired with Al rosi and we won against the very same competitors. I am pleased with the way I played, David has cut a DVD of it and I plan to take a look at it. Since my fruit diet I have improved a lot in my game and the way I can smash is pleasing to me. Never knew that a healthy fruit diet could do so many wonders to one's game. Last to last year I won the mixed doubles tournament when I paired with Juliane Schneider but we didn't get anything. Not even a certificate to verify that we indeed win. I especially feel for her because even after going back to Austria, she mailed me back inquiring whether we will get something or not ! Enough bragging from me. The next few weeks are going to be exciting, as I will be having a lot of tests. I already had one yesterday and I think I did well in that. Today, I also went to do grocery shopping and brought lots of healthy fruits and vegetables. I am curious about bottle gourd (or lauki ). Lets see how it turns out to be.

Rest is ok
Have an exciting Halloween
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter