Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fall Semester begins

Dear Sumant,

Good news is that School has started and its going to be rocking times ahead with all of my favorite professors teaching their favorite courses. First there is Dr. Parker teaching Math 319, then Dr. Budzban teaching Math 480, Math 349 is being taught by Dr. Porter and Math 421 by Dr.Ban. So exciting times ahead. On the movie front I watched "Dreamers: A true Story" and I liked it. Its about a racing horse who gets injured and is rescued by the horse trainer who finally makes a comeback and wins the biggest race. Other than that Rebekkah cooked indian food and it was pretty good ! I also did step 4 in the Vineyard Community Church. Hopefully I will be able to complete all the steps.

Thats for now
Have fun
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter