Saturday, August 05, 2006

Weird !

Dear Sumant,

Its good that I have become more regular in posting to you. Today was a good day. I took time to visit Barnes and Nobles. I hopefully will be going there tomorrow too. I plan on finishing at least 5 or 6 books to rejuvenate myself. These days I am attending a small group and trying to understand others perspective without becoming judgmental. I don't know why but I think I see myself as more spiritually superior and evolved than other people and I realize that its a dangerous thing. Whenever I see people making small talk, deprecating others or plain complaining. I begin to start evaluating their belief system. Why they complain ? When they think they are more religious than I am. Is it because their belief is just an empty feeling and they are feigning it for others approval ? or they are not mature enough to see the overall picture ? and than it comes back to me that I am starting to judge them. I have been missing my meditation really bad and I need to go into some deep relaxation ! Thanks for listening . I love you.

Your buddy !
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter