Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Globe Trekker tv Online

Dear Sumant :),

So how is it going ? Today was one fine day because I swimmed ! Yes I swimmed for the first time since my soccer injury and boy it was lot of fun ! I swimmed for almost an hour. I watched "Kundun" a martin scorsese movie and loved it. It's a biography of Dalai Lama, I got acquainted to his biography in another great movie called "7 years in Tibet". Few days back I had watched Tom yum goong's movie and this was my first introduction to his explosive Kung fu and now I am a big fan of him. I also watched Village and to my utter surprise I liked it. I usually trust amazon's rating but this time it was different. So I was inspired to post my views about "Village" on amazon.

You know my love for travel and I just happened to search for Ian Wright and the link took me to globe trekkers website and I discovered that they have now a free internet feed. So I watched two episodes of my favorite host visiting Chile and Iceland-Greenland. Gone are the days when you have to wait for the subscription of a channel and the whims of your cable service provider the broadband internet access has changed so much the way we watch tv. The advent of sites like You Tube and Live digital means you can watch what you want and people are now expressing themselves in way they didn't even imagine 5 years ago. Take for instance the text blogging and how it has revolutionized the say we can contribute to news and influence opinions. I can talk to mummy and papa for hrs on internet and the voice quality is better than telephone and the cost is zero.

You need to come to my crib sometime and savor the delicious vegetables I cook and have to wonder why on the earth people need to eat non vegetarian food when we can have such a nutritious and delicious food.

That's all for my today's blurb
Your awesome buddy
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter