Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Daily traipse

Dear Sumant,

Where should I start ? You know my whole schedule is messed up. I sleep whole day and remain awake whole night. The break is now almost over. Today is rash bantam and I still haven't got the rake, I am hoping it comes today. Yesterday I threw a lot of unused boxes in my room to make way for the truck load of stuff my sister left me. Also I unionization a lot of software's from my laptop including killing to make way for the driver of my new scanner chum printer from Dell. I needed that to send my signatures for one joint account I have with my sister in HASPS. In the morning I found out that my 3rd bicycle was stolen. I was like oh.. Not again. This was a $85 and a second hand bicycle I thought no body will bother to steal but then it had to happen. I immediately realized that I needed to calm myself so I started reading books and it calmed me down. Well I can't help these days I am not in my best of financial situation so I have to be frugal with whatever I do. My leg is getting better by every day because today I was able to ride my other bicycle for the first time. I need to keep working on my leg because it is stiff.

There is a hash on Saturday and I am not yet sure if I will be going there. A part of me wants to go but other part wants me to take some rest till I have more strength in my legs. Library is closed for a week so I better leave for Barnes and Noble otherwise I am in danger of falling asleep. I hope I will be able to finish some more books. I especially look forward to the new book by author of my favorite book "The road less traveled". Yesterday I did go over parts of Ann Coulters book the "Godless". Its fun reading and I liked her argument of how liberals are religious in their own right.

Best regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter