Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New format of blogging

I just read one blog and this guy uses this format of blogging to his imaginary friend. I kept reading his interesting blog and discover that his style lets him express his feeling much more than a normal blog would do. So from today I will follow his footsteps in making my blog to address my imaginary friend whose name is also Sumant.

Dear Sumant,

I hope you will like this format of blogging. Its been now 3 years and 6 days since I moved to US. I like US much more than when I first came here. Reflecting back on my 3 years here I could say that I have become more conscious of the way I pronounce words and its now my new passion to say that word as clearly and American way as possible. While building my vocabulary I learned a lot of words without paying particular attention to the way they sound so its a surprise sometime when you know the word and you found that its pronunciation is entirely different from what I had in my mind.
As you know my car is broken again. This time it was Aspen and Breanna who took my car and had the problem of gear getting struck. They did manage to park it in the parking lot of Calvary campus but unfortunately tried to wrestle with the gear shift and in the process it screwed up. It wasn't a good news for me as I recently had spended more than $350 bucks to get it right when my alternator blew up. But I was deeply unhappy for Breanna and Aspen as they will have to get it right for me. I know that Breanna is short on money and it will be difficult for her to shell out the money to get it right and the same for Aspen, he is working 3 jobs. But both Breanna and Aspen graciously accepted their mistake and now getting it fixed for me. I am praying that the damage is as less as possible so it won't cost them much. They both are wonderful people and hope this incident doesn't affect them financially or spiritually.
Other thing is as I am writing this my dear sister is on plane about to reach New Delhi in another 3 hrs. She is going back. I don't know why but she is still struggling with working with people. I hope she realize soon that our attitude is in our hand and we must continually work on it to become better human beings. Becoming non judgmental and re-evaluating our thoughts is an important part of growing up. I haven't been doing my meditation lately and today I promise you that I will go back and do it.

Best regards
Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter