Thursday, August 10, 2006

Drinking Tea

Dear Sumant,

What's new on your side ? I got a pack of Lipton Tea from whatever stuff I got from my sister. So I have started drinking it with a sugar and I like it just a change over the lemonade. It takes less sugar and I am beginning to appreciate the taste. I have watched few more movies and these include "Unbreakable", "King Arthur", "40 days 40 nights" and "A million dollar baby". I loved million dollar baby its awesome and that means I once again loved the astounding performance of Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman. The last movie I saw was also produced by Clint Eastwood and that was ""Unforgiven". I may go out to camping again this week with some people. So it will be a second camping this season after the current river one. I loved the current river one and so I am excited for this one too. It will be on the very same day as Hash will be. My sister called me in the morning and we agreed to close our joint account in HSBC which we opened 4 years back at the same time. Other than that I need to read some books and learn new words !

Best regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter