Saturday, March 08, 2008

First day of spring break

Dear Sumant,

Today is the first day of the spring break. Yesterday I went out to Fusion with Alicia, Christian and Amber. Then I went to Alicia's house and we watched Bridget Jones Dairy back to back. I hadn't seen that movie before but I enjoyed both parts. So I went to bed pretty late. Somewhere around 5 am today morning. Which is not exactly I wanted to begin my break. I did do some Yoga yesterday and I plan to do it today. So far today I went to Indian Buffet with Akina and Mei and then Mei and I went to see the movie 10,000 BC. The only reason I wanted to see the move was because of the trailers I had seen and it did live up to its expectation on that front. I am updating this blog from the library where I picked up "The Artist's way". Thus its going to be my 3rd book by Julia Cameron. Other than that I will go home do some analysis, combinatorics and Yoga and try to sleep early.

That's for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter