Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Morning Page for March 4

Dear Sumant,

It Faner hall computer lab and time is close to 10 am. It iced yesterday and the lobby in front of my apartment was all slippery. I wook up around 7 am and took time to practice my yoga for almost half an hr. So that means it has been 6 days straight. I am off by one day however, as yesterday I just repeated what I knew from past 4 days. Today I learned about deep breathing in both postures, one while sitting down and other in standing position. I again spent around 15 minutes practicing piano. Yesterday I went to Gayan's place for some help on Math 501 stuff. He gave me many ideas regarding those questions. My plan for today is to complete those questions and also spend time on the stuff we are going over in the class, pick up the book from library, prepare for Math 140 test that I have to administer for my class. I hope they do well in this particular test too.

That's for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter