Friday, February 29, 2008

Midnight pages

Dear Sumant,

Today was great. I woke up early at 6 am. Did some 449 stuff and today I started Yoga also. It was great. I think my session lasted almost 40 minutes. I am using a classic celebrated book on yoga. Which has a 28 day course. Also I went to hear Wole Soyinka, a noble laurette here. It was a part of my artist's break. I been working on generating functions recently. I think I now have few problems to submit tomorrow. I wrote the Stirling's number and Bell Number algorithm. Plus I solved two problems. I also did grading for Dr. Wallis and my own Math 140 class. Today we had Dr. Salah's two hr make up lecture for 501. So it was a fruitful day and I am happy about it.

Cheers !
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter