Thursday, March 06, 2008

Evening update

Dear Sumant,

Well I am updating this one from Faner lab, I came here to do two things one to order the pair of books on real analysis by Aliprantis and Burkinshaw and other to update my blog.Before coming here I was in Carbondale Public Library. I had to return few books including "The Road to Perdition". In spite of thinking not to get anymore books I ended up getting three more books. There is one on Bhagwad Gita, One by Steven Covey called "Everyday Greatness" and third by Og Mandino's "A better way to live". I think an interesting mix of titles. Like many times you see some people all the times and yet you haven't spoken to them. Today I introduced myself to a Vishal. He is from Kerela and I saw him at the Carbondale Library. Apart from that I came to school early and two guys from my Math class showed up. Hopefully tomorrow they will do good in the remaining 10 minutes of the test. One of my class on Continuum Mechanics is already canceled. I will now go to Ambassador Hall have pizza with Murat and them go home to do some problems for my combinatorics class plus at least 2 more proofs in 501 and of course some Yoga. Seems Murat has got my Pizza, I just got a call from him. So this blog ends right here :)

Best Regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter