Friday, February 29, 2008

Chin Jen Wang's Birthday

Dear Sumant,

To begin with I am in Faner Lab and its 12:50 on my computer clock and woo hoo its February 29 the Leap Year. I am glad that I am able to again write this morning page. My math 449 class was canceled so I have some additional time to go over other things including some study. In the morning I got the call from my cengage representative regarding the access codes to my blackboard course for my students. In the morning I did yoga and went over day 2 from littlewoods book. I am anxious to know how much this will effect me after day 28. I am excited about it. Today is Chin Jen Wang's Birthday. It's like once in a 4 year opportunity. I met Chin through Vine. He is one of the sweetest person I know. A tireless worker who has been pushing himself too hard. Recently he got his gall bladder removed and he hasn't recovered well. I am always praying that he gets well. The vantage point from which I see is its the unhealthy diet of non vegetarian food but I cannot say that to him because it goes against their Church's Morality where the head pastor Sandor Paull pronounced "Shawn-door" has given numerous accounts to how much he enjoy sinking his teeth into meat. Which is one reason which always baffles me that if you can go to an extent of killing somebody to satisfy your taste buds then how can you be trusted ? If you cannot show compassion to other creature and all your thoughts are just geared towards making it to the heaven and living a life with the creator for eternity, there is something wrong with the philosophy. Anyway that was a digression I didn't want to make right now. I acknowledge that they are doing a lot of things to make a better community. I will just go to student center and finish up some grading and study for a while. Did I tell you that I got a hand juicer now I can enjoy Grape Fruit juice at any time of the day which is awesome.

Best Regards
Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter