Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tum Bin Review


So after such a long time, I finally got to see this movie. I remember the first time I heard the song of "Tum Bin Jiyajaye kaise .." way back in 2002 in Rekha and Hema's place. The song is pretty good and music is awesome. I got interested in the movie when I moved to US and wanted to see it but had no luck. So finally when some one uploaded it on You Tube I got to see it. The movie is simple love story about a girl who looses her boyfriend in a freak car accident to someone who goes back to her place to repent and end up loving her and the feeling is mutual though not expressed. Then there is a third guy now also in love with this lissome lass. There are no villains so its better. The end is happy so you will love it. I don't know how much I try to be emotionally detached these kind of movies have a strange effect on me, I cry like a one year old child from whom you have taken is only candy. I guess its like fully enjoying the emotional ride these movie offer you and I like it if I am watching alone so I can cry without any embarrassment. LOL ! Besides some great hummable songs the film is shot in beautiful Calgary and that is an added attraction. You will love it if you want to just sit and enjoy a good romantic movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter