Sunday, August 27, 2006

MI 3 or Mission Impossible 3

Dear Sumant,

Yesterday I took time to watch MI 3. Its a good movie with lot of gadgetery and special effects. I loved it but this also means it leaves little place for the story and this is what happens when you have so many things to show in a 2 hr movie. Which makes me excited about the next Bond movie as both of these deal with the similar issues and effects. Today I have several things lined up. Its already 14:42 and I need to complete my homework and do some reading assignments and problem solving for discreet mathematics. I have yet to open my Linear Algebra book and I still haven't brought my probability book. In the morning I did go over some proofs, I am also in the process of revising my Analysis class stuff. This time its Dr. Kocik who is teaching so I would like to attend his class some time because its at 10 O clock in the very same room I have my Math 319 class.

That's for now
Best regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter