Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sense and Sensibility

Well I am updating this blog from the 3rd Floor of Morris Library and its almost 9:45 pm. Yesterday was Orthodox Easter Celebration and I went out with Kyriakos to Herrin Orthodox Church to celebrate it. It was fun lightning the candle and going around the church. I had a good time and it was my first time going to an orthodox church. I had a minor trouble with my car and got it fixed by Tom. The stearing wheel and ignition was jammed. So it had to be broken as the other option of replacing the cylinder and lock was more expensive. Now I can start my car with a screw driver. Over the break I watched Sense and Sensibility. It was a BBC production. It has shades of resemblance to Pride and Prejudice. The women folk have only one thing in their head and that is to get married. The worth of each relation is based on how rich they are. The story is about two sisters one personifying sense and other sensibility and in the end they discover that each alone is not enough.
I had a pizza today and did read parts of Steven Covey's "Principle Centered Leadership". I also watched Eyewitness documentary on Arctic and Antartic which was good. Another one I watched was on plants. I did tutoring and I feel like I have missed my meditation and yoga for a while and I can see the effect on me. I need to relax and learn some new things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter