Friday, April 25, 2008

Review "love actually"

There are several things I want to mention in this particular blog. First my Ping Pong game is getting better. I have been practicing with Akina and together we have improved a lot. In 449 we are doing Hypergraphs and its an interesting topic where the edge of the graph can contain more than 2 vertices. The edge is now the subset of the set.
I watched two movies yesterday including "All about Lily Chou - Chou" and "Love Actually". All about Lily Chou Chou is a long movie and is a tale about an eighth grader and I picked up because on the DVD cover it mentions to be among the favorite movie of Quentin Tarantino. So definitely I was curious. It's a long movie and touches on high school stuff. I may have to watch it again especially the making of the movie to appreciate it better. Love Actually is one of those sugary movies which are based on infatuation rather than love so the better name for the movie could be infatuation actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter