Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Some New Experience

I must log that I had several new experiences I watched "Pride and Prejudice". It starred Kiera Knightley and it reminded me of "Trishna" a soap on Doordarshan long time ago. I think one of the first few soaps. I also watched a piano recital at Shryock Auditorium by Emmanuel Ax. It was Beethoven's emperor Piano Concerto. I am enjoying the new ping pong paddle given to me by my wonderful friend Mei. I was among bevy of judges for the science fair. I helped judged the mathematics section and it was fun especially seeing the derangement problem. The other one was on variance of M&M and third one was on Golden Ratio. It took me and Dr. Tall almost half an hr to give points and we believe we did justice to the projects. I took time and look around other projects and some had great ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter