Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Morning Page for today

Dear Sumant,
This should have been the morning page ! Anyway I am in Morris library sitting in the third row and facing the enterance. Right now its sparsely occupied. I have come here just after teaching my Math 140 class. Today we covered more optimization problems involving boxes, cylinders and rectangle. I was glad that I took colored chalks to illustrate the figures. They will have to prepare for their upcoming midterm which is supposed to be on next Tuesday. The main reason I am in library is to pick up several (4) books including two on yoga, one on business ethics, one by Julia Cameron on Walking.

Yesterday I went to bed early (about 18 :30 hrs) so that I can wake up at 3 in the morning but instead I got up at 22:30. To make better use of the time I started reading and it went on till 1:30 only then I could go back to bed again but this made me wake up at 10 in the morning. So I have to be careful when I go to bed if I want to get up early morning tomorrow. I also took time to listen to Ragas album of Ravi Shankar as a part of my renaissance taste in music. It was awesome and I liked it. Other than that things are great.


Best Regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter