Sunday, February 03, 2008

8th Habit

Dear Sumant,

One of my all time favorite author is Steven R Covey. Its one of the few books that I may have read more than 20 times and each time I read I am amazed about the things I need to work on in my life and that is one reason that I love giving this book as a gift to people. I gifted it to my sister and it passed on to my parents and I am still waiting for them to read it once. This has been a challenge so far ! Last month I got the 8th Habit on mp3. I have been listening it on and off whenever I get free time, be it while cooking or driving or walking towards class. Its a 7 hr program that includes both 7 Habits and the 8th Habit which is "Finding your voice and help find other find their voices.". I also have the book which comes with a companion DVD that includes some 16 short movies. Today I saw 3 of these wonderful movies. Each with insight into human behavior.

This Friday I attended the Chinese New Year Celebration at the Lutheran Church here in Carbondale. It was good food and nice performance by the little kids. Thanks Mei for inviting me to this gathering. I did bump in to several people I knew already.

Right now I have a 501 homework due and I should be signing of this blog and head straight to Roy's House.
Have a good weekend
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter