Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jasper Mountain, Eugene based Blue Grass band








Jasper Mountain is my favorite blue grass band based in Eugene. I had the good fortune to see them practicing during my last visit to Eugene. Here are some of the private pictures I took of this versatile band in action..
The photo includes the suave and lissome Melissa Stark on Ukulele. She has the smoothest feminine voice that I am mad about. Melanie Spiecher the other glamorous hottie with equally amazing voice gives this band a spark that most other blue grass band can't match. Artie Lieder on doboro is god. I can just spend my rest of life watching him play. The lanky Sean McGowan may turn head with his adonis looks and disarming smile and yet he is a magician with the upright bass. Goofy frank would be playing Mandolin on one second and the next second he would be playing banjovi and again next he will be on clarinet and yet if you were not looking you will be wondering if there are 3 different people. Finally the awesome, soft spoken, vegan poster child Ken Viscidi who plays both harmonica and guitar at the same time makes this group one of the most sonorous blue grass band around. I hope they soon make a trip over here to illinois otherwise I will be going back to Oregon again pretty soon.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter