Monday, February 11, 2008

Rain & Snow

Dear Sumant,

I am updating this blog from the Faner Hall. It's rain and snow all over southern illinois. That means its dangerous to drive. It was good that all my classes finish on time and the weather wasn't so severe. I was happy that 3 students did show up for the class, so I discussed some more problems in the class. I didn't do anything new, I covered an few examples on Differentiation using Chain Rule plus an example of Arteriosclerosis besides general idea of logarithms and exponent function and overview of things to be covered in upcoming classes. I gave them extra credit for just showing up for class. I have some new homework for Measure Theory Class and Continuum Mechanics class. I caught up to my Combinatorics class after not being able to submit many problems. Today I submitted 5 problems.

That's for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter