Wednesday, February 06, 2008

What a day !

Dear Sumant,

This monday while coming back from my Walmart trip ("I had to change a pair of jean I bought from regular to loose fit"), I made the usual trip to Barnes & Noble and picked few books, among them were books on Microtrends (Mark J Penn), Influencer (Authored by several writers) and two books by Julia Cameron a author I browsed for the first time. Well the blog is about the "The Right to Write". I noticed that several of the books have been goading me to write more. I know I have pretty much given up writing with pen or pencil. It's lot easier for me to type now with the dexterity I have developed over the years now. I have started to read more and more but its the lack of writing to express my thought is causing a drawn in my personal integrity account and I think I am now determined to fill that with writing more.

Yesterday was kind of a day when the things seem to be going out of control several times. I had made my lunch of cut fruits, packed neatly into lunch boxes and suddenly when its time to leave that I discover I cannot find it. Then after reaching school I realized that I was missing all my keys (which include my dept keys, car keys, house key and my Usb plus a whistle) all woven in a neck strap). I had to give a mid term to my Business Calculus class and I reminded myself that I needed to maintain my composure. In fact after loosing all this I wasn't panicky. I checked several places I been to but couldn't find. I reported to Diane Fitcher, called Shirley Meyers and then went back to concentrate on preparation for the mid term I had to prepare. When I came back from the class I had a voice message from Darin that my Keys are found. In the evening Mei invited me to his house for dinner and as I got out of Neckers building it was raining heavily. I got thoroughly drenched before I reached my car in the Faner parking lot. The rain hadn't stopped and I had difficulty driving because of very poor visibility .

Br,
Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter