Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wiccan society at Southern illinois

Dear Sumant,

I finally understood the relation between well ordering principle and the principle of mathematical induction. It is one of those precious feeling you have when things make sense. I wrote about this few days back but I still didn't had that feeling of aha.. I really got it. Today I spent the time going over the Fourier Calculus. There were lots of proof which I had skipped and today when I went over them I could prove all of then. I got my paycheck and payed Udita for the rent. I took time to visit the wiccan society at interfaith center and met some nice people there. I am looking for people who are into meditation like me. Most of the member three are into Reiki and other alternative healing . The group is chaired by Tara and she read the schedule and it seems interesting and she also referred to me to Bob Tiffin for the meditation society. So I am excited to see how things unfold.

That's for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter