Thursday, January 25, 2007

Classes

Dear Sumant,

Its 21:40 and I am in office updating my blog and listening to Yanni's song "Storms in Africa". I finally sent a mail to Dr. Henri Schurz voicing my interest. Dr. Schruz is a wonderful individual and is doing a lot of research. I would have liked to work with him but my area of interest is now Differential Geometry and Combinatorics and I love it. Especially Dr. Parker's way of teaching. He is an awesome teacher and I feel so fortunate to take class with him. The way he taught Abstract Algebra blew me away. I learned so much in that class. Also I must thank Robert for being there. We discussed a lot in that class and did help. I have two homework due tomorrow including a Fourier, one on Abstract Algebra and one on Geometry. I am looking forward to weekend so I can catch up with my stuffs. I am also praying for Mohan ji, so that he can secure admission in PhD.

Best regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter