Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Week gone by

Dear Sumant,

I went roller skating last Friday and was pleasantly surprised that I could skate without much effort. The last I skate must have been at least 4 yrs back and that too I think was on ice using blades. I liked it so much that I am thinking of doing it again sometime. My classes are interesting so far. Dr. Parker today started with the geometry after covering the basics. I really want Mohan to gain admission to PhD program here. He is an awesome guy and having him my study buddy for 501 will be the greatest thing I could ask for at this time. Dr. Salah is wonderful and knows where to stress and show the patterns in the proofs.

Having Udita as my house mate is great. We have been trying different stuffs. Last night we cooked Eggplant and saw "House of flying dagger". I also catched up with some movies which I least expected to see here, These include "Bride and Prejudice", "Monsoon Wedding" and "King fu Hustle".

Last week I ordered few books these included "Dr. Euler's fabulous formula" and two of Michel Gelb's book, including the workbook. I am excited about the workbook in particular and it has some wonderful exercises that I am very keen on completing.

That's for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter