Sunday, January 14, 2007

New year 2007 start

Dear Sumant,

There are 3 more days before the school starts again. I am excited as many new things have happened since I last posted. I moved to a new apartment in southern Illinois with Udita and we both are having a good time. I tried one last time to explain myself to Jennifer and now I feel that relation is done and this time I feel that I big burden has been taken out of my chest. I never had the opportunity to fully tell her that how much I loved her and was this feeling at the back of my head that may be she doesn't know that but now it was her decision and I think I tried my best to put it back on track.

I have been reading a lot of books and this has been a lot of fun. I am about to finish Frankenstein and I also plan to read the "War of the world". My Chicago trip was awesome and I had a wonderful time. It was my golden birthday and Rajan Bhaiya, Bhabi, Vishesh, Shristi and Molly made it a memorable one. This coming semester I am taking Fourier Analysis, Measure Theory and Abstract Algebra plus I plan to audit Dr. Parker's geometry which takes a measure theory approach. So in all some super exciting class with super exciting professors. Dr. Kammler for Fourier Series, Dr Ban for Abstract, Dr Parker for Geometry and Dr. Salah for Measure Theory.

That's for now and wait for the pictures of my Chicago trip
Best regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter