Saturday, January 27, 2007

White board installed and new book

Dear Sumant,

Recently I purchased Dr. Euler's fabulous formula book. It was introduced to me by my friend Robert during one of our study session at Barnes and Noble. I bought this book online for about $23 including shipping and handling. The book looks pretty neat and I intend to finish this in about 2 weeks time. I was fascinated by it because it has two chapters on Fourier. One is on Fourier series and other on Fourier Integral besides a chapter on irrationality of pi^2 plus a chapter on electronics and iota. So wait for 2 weeks and I will post the review and what I learned from that book. Day before yesterday we installed our white board in our living room and now Udita and I can discuss mathematics all the time. There is one great news I want to share ! Can you guess it ? Mohan ji finally got accepted into PhD program here in school of education. I am so happy for him, he deserved it. I also got my 2nd ticket (a warning) about not having the parking sticker for southern hill residents. I didn't think about that one needs to have a parking sticker where there is a red decal parking. So I will be leaving for it once I am done writing this blog. I am looking forward to a productive weekend.

That's for now
Have fun
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter