Thursday, March 20, 2008

Reading and Cooking

Dear Sumant,

It has been raining the whole day. Even now when its 23:17 its still raining. I am here sitting on my couch. I finished reading “Computer Investigation” by Elizabeth Baucher. It’s an elementary introduction to computer forensics with several studies including Enron, Dos (Denial of Service). It's an easy read. I also read part of “The story of Science” by Joy Hakim. It’s a kind of coffee-table book. Lots of neat pictures and stories, I enjoyed the section on the current efforts to discover gravitation waves. The book will appeal to anyone who is little curious with no mathematical background necessary. It’s a book about being fascinated by Physics than just physics itself. I must document that I did only some stretching as part of my yoga routine. So its imperative that I must complete my blog. Today I cooked only cauliflower Chinese style with Vinegar and soy sauce. I forgot to add turmeric powder, so it looks different but it tastes good. While buying grocery at Arnold’s market I noticed Pomegranate 7-up. The bottle said it’s a limited edition, so I had to try it, even though soda has lost much of appeal to me and I try to avoid it for health reasons. The taste is ok nothing spectacular that I would rush to buy one more of these.

That’s for now

Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter