Thursday, March 13, 2008

"The Graduate" movie and my views on news websites

Dear Sumant,

Its thursday evening and am in Morris Library updating this blog. As you know that I have stopped reading newspaper and visiting any news website. The most I would do is just sometimes sneak at the headlines on google or yahoo. For a change I decided to check the "Timesofindia" website and even the headlines they have are still bad news. Same with CNN or Fox news. I think I should now operate a website which only gives nice and positive news. I am sure there are lots of people like me who have given up on watching news because the only news they same to care is bad news.

I watched "The Graduate" today. It's one of those movie which were groudbreaking when they were realized, influenced and spawned a whole generation of immitations. I had heard the scarbrough sound before and didn't know that it was from the same movie and concidentally when I was driving here to library the radio station was blaring the same song again ! I came here to library to pick up the "Problems in Real Analysis" workbook with solution. Now I am done that I will return few books to carbondale library and the videos to blockbuster store. I may stop by at "Barnes and Nobles" to check what's the new release there.

That's for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter