Sunday, January 13, 2008

Holidays coming to end

Dear Sumant,
As I update this blog from Jasper in Springfield, Oregon. This has been one of the awesome break. I read a lot, watched tons of movies and had a wonderful vacation. Thanks to Ken. He has been an awesome host, looking after us for whole week and this adage of franklin keeps ringing "Fish and guest stinks after 3 days" and here we have been here for now almost 5 days. We tried so many restaurants and its been amazing. Eugene is demographically much different from Carbondale. I haven't seen a single African American here though I did see a few in Portland but than its a much bigger city. Its very vegetarian friendly and I love that. Almost all the restaurants we been to have explicit menu for vegetarians, so in a way in foretells the trend that will take place in rest of the country. I heard Seattle is even more vegetarian friendly. Ken has been showing us around and we just came back from one of his friend Jossiah's birthday and it was a real nice party and friendly people.

That's for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter