Monday, June 11, 2007

The Sunday of June 10, 07

Dear Sumant,

The day began with me reading a little of "First Things First". Then I went to Vine with Kressa. The new person I met there was Britney. It was god to see Kitty too. I was glad that Kressa took "The 100 things to do before I die challenge" and I could see the change in her. She became more excited even though initially she was reluctant to start with. It's an amazing exercise that helps us connect to our "True North". In the evening I went to play golf with Akina and Mark after that Mark cooked the Japanese soup for us and I met Laura and one more Chinese Girl from Beijing. It was good talking to them. Laura is accompanying her husband who is in Indiana and the other girl was a sophomore in economics here at SIUC. Later I went with Ulli, Francois, Chuck, June and Aravind to S.I Bowling and I scored my highest score of 153. I had to go back again to S. I Bowling as June realized that he left his wallet there. Then I went to see Roy and he gave me pateesa and sondesh ! and now I am in Math lab updating my blog after writing a mail to home requesting the book on Graph Theory. So today was spent more on socializing though I did practice piano a little bit. Akina also got me the piano book and some medicines including analgesics for me.

Best regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter