Friday, June 01, 2007

Hike at Giant City Park

Dear Sumant,

Today I went on a hike to Giant City Park and it was great. We did two trails, the nature one which was around 1 mile and another shorter one about 1/3rd of a mile. I would recommend the nature one if you are going there for the first time. It has some fantastic rock formation. It looks pretty much like a three walled brick room and there were engravings from people who been to that place some dating back to 1840s !! It was neat, really neat. After that we went to Italian Village restaurant. It is one unique place where you are allowed to write your name anywhere on the wall, even on ceiling !! We didn't have marker but if you visit there bring some white paint, because the surroundings are dark so names written with white paint stand out. I ordered an onion pizza plus soda and it was only $6.37 plus it was a great pizza. I loved it. Also I practiced more of my piano today. I am getting better with the first quarter of "Fur Elise" and its giving me much joy.

Best regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter