Friday, May 25, 2007

Spiritual Renewal Continues



Dear Sumant,

Today was the last day for the Accent Reduction course by Catherine Caldwell. I liked the course and it was so much fun. I got to know more of my areas where I can improve. I have a custom handout for Hindi speakers plus tons of other to help me speak better. There were lots of areas I was not even aware of that now I know can help me a better speaker. Meanwhile I am able to find a lot of time for my reading and I also got the Gita on a website and my goal is to master "Fur Elise" by next month.



Rajan Bhaiya and his family is coming today and I am pretty excited to see all of them in Carbondale. Yesterday I saw Kikujiro. I heard the music at youtube and was blown away. Fortunately it was available in the library. The movie is fun to watch with that music appearing in background. In the night Kyriakos came to visit me and then we rented the movie "Night at the museum".

That's for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter