Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Meet Joe Black, Howl's moving Castle

Dear Sumant,

Today I finally saw "Meet Joe Black". I had this DVD from Caryn for past 3 months and I am glad the movie was amazing even though I had already seen the Indian version of it before. "Shukriya" was the Hindi remake of this wonderful movie which I saw few years ago. Yesterday I watched "Spirited Away". for the second time. The first time was almost 3 and half yrs ago with Yuko. I did remember many of the scenes and it was great to watch it again. Last semester I must have seen "Howl's moving castle" at least 10 times and I am head over heels with the theme music.

I am looking forward for Rob to make it to the summer school. He is a wonderful guy who loves Math for the sake of curiosity and it will be pity if the school's GPA criteria holds him back for attending it. We have taken several classes together and its been fun studying with him.

My class on accent reduction is fun. For 2 hrs everyday we have been going over finer points of the language and I love it. The instructor Mrs. Catherine Caldwell keeps the class interesting with her giddy humour and encouragement.

That's for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter