Friday, May 11, 2007

random traipse

Dear Sumant,

Its finally Friday and I am done with all the exams. It has been busy and in retrospect I realize that I watched a lot more television this semester and it was a valuable lesson for me. No more TV !! Now coming to how I am going to spend this break. First I have an Accent reduction course starting from Monday and then I have two classes in summer Math 447 (Graph Theory) and Math 472 (Linear Programming). I am peped up for all these. I am moving to a new apt at 2200 S. Illinois Ave. It was a great experience to live with Udita. He is a wonderful person and I will miss him dearly. Hopefully tonight we can find some time to out to dinner. That's for now. Time for me to collect Laundry and head back home.

Br,
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter