Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas gift

Dear Sumant,

Yesterday I attended the Christmas party at Vine Community Church and then went to see the Salsa Night at Inter Faith Center. Some good news, I got my Christmas gift as I got accepted to the grad school with full tuition waiver and a quarter assitantship. So now I can take Math 501 with Dr. Salah and Math 409 with Dr. Kammler and Math 419 with Dr. Ban. A lot of professors gave me encouragement including Dr. Schurz, Dr. Kathleen Spector, Dr. Jeyaratnam, Dr. Andrew Earnest, Dr. Thomas Porter, Dr. Mike Sullivan, Dr. Jerzy Kocik, Dr. Mary Wright and Dr. George Parker. So I thank them all for keeping faith in me. I week from now I am graduating and yet the feeling has to sink in. I plan to attend the ceremoney. I didn't attend my first one.

Rest is great :)
Best regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter