Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Phil 105, ILP

I took this course when I had to drop a class and to remain full time, my advisor Dr. Mary Wright suggested that it could be an easy course to fill in. I had heard about Dr. Hahn that he is a wonderful teacher and his class are all jam packed. So I signed up for that class not realizing that an ILP course is different, I will have to slough on my own. I was too busy with my classes that semester and had to fight to complete the first 20 percent of the course in the next semester so as to get an extension. I am graduating this semester and today I am writing this blog after having taken the final. I aced the first two exams and my homework score has been good. But if you are considering taking this class make sure you take it through the class room instruction. I attended Dr. Hahn's lecture this semester and he makes it so easy. Also find a study partner. I had Julie Davis and together we did most of the exercise and she was a lot of help during discussion and refining the finer points. This course is easy with Dr. Hahn and with any other instructor it could be lot more tough, the reason is Dr. Hahn put so much effort in making you go over the stuff again and again. So why not take with him ? He keep you entertained and motivated and I will certainly cherish the memory of taking this course with him.

Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter