Monday, November 27, 2006

Finally Firefox on PC

Dear Sumant,

I finally moved to firefox on my PC. I have been using firefox on linux machine for past two years and have liked it. My transition to IE 7 hasn't been good. Its too slow and takes a lot of time whereas the firefox on windows XP is a breeze. I wonder why it took me so long to make this decision. My Thanksgiving break is over, it was a good break and I spend most of my time relaxing and reading. School starts from tomorrow and things are going to be busy. I moreover need to get back to schedule of getting up early. Yesterday I went again to see "Bourbon Knights" at Hangar and it was fun. It was a surprise to bump into Jennifer Brown and we had a small talk. I hope she has forgiven me. I also met Jessica Bayer and we chatted for a while. Jen, local yokel, Jackson and many other familiar people were also there. Today I met Teresa at Vine and it was good to see her after a long time. I went grocery shopping and then played ping pong

Thats for now
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter