Sunday, September 17, 2006

Click Review

Dear Sumant,

How are you doing today ? You know today was great because I got up at 6 in the morning after a really long time. So I went to Evergreen Terrace for fresh air and spend around half an hour at the shelter. Later I relaxed by listening to some of the collection I have. Yesterday I cooked for Alicia and myself. Then we went out to play bowling and there we were joined by Nishit and Murat. It was good time. In the second game which was Murat's first, he scored a whooping 146 while I was second with a score of 113. Then we went out to watch Click. I liked the movie and inspite of the hilarious comedy it also had a profound effect on me and I applaud the director's and story writer's attempt at creating this wonderful movie. The thing which had me thinking and I am sure most people would agree that how we usually shut ourselves from things we don't enjoy and instead just focusing on the end result. Though it does have a great value in achieving one's dream, we shouldn't forget the small things which enrich our lives. Right now I am holding a copy of fit for life Harvey and Marilyn diamond. I had the good fortune of reading this book when Nishit lend me his copy. I am borrowing this book from a sister library for Mary. She is one of my best buddy and we keep each other motivated about vegetarianism and vegan. Hope this book positively affects her as it did to me. I am also happy that I am enjoying the Friedberg's book on linear algebra. In fact all the books this semester are pretty interesting to read.

That's for now
Bye and regards
Sumant Sumant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter