Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tiger Balm

So today I got Tiger balm for my knee. Its now more than 2 weeks since my soccer injury that I have been nursing. While talking to my mom the other day I realized that I don't have any ointment to apply. The effect of Tiger balm was felt within moments of applying, there is this warm soothing sensation that immediately tells yours pain centre that you have applied one of the strongest balm. I got the red tiger balm wondering how the green one differs from it. Even that store clerk girl had the same question in mind and I tried to sound intelligent by voicing that it could be ginseng. The magical Chinese herb which is a panacea for anything and everything. Its already 19:08 and time for me to leave for the sunset concert. It will be my second sunset concert this season. Tomorrow I am going to Arkansas with a church group and I think its going to be fun. Earlier today Ishan, me and Noelle were thinking of going to the St. Louis but it didn't materialize perhaps we will go and visit Sarthak sometime in Louville. Today I also talked to Dipika after a really long time, she has moved to Houston and now looking forward to work as a school teacher. She temporarily shelved her plans for Masters in Math and I think its good for her as they are going to give her H1 which she is interested in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter