Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Global Yatch Race

Ever since I read the Robinson Crusoe I have nurtured a strong desire to someday sail around the world over the fractious sea adding jest to the quotidian life. Circumnavigating it in a boat and in ultralight another time . Today I found something which I strongly feel that I should do. Its a Global Challenge race which may not be your way of disporting yourself. The cost for it is close to 30,000 pounds which is ok for something you do for whole 5 weeks of your life. The best thing is one doesn't need to have a sailing experience or even sailing as one's avocation, most of the crew member are inexperienced working under one professional skipper. There are also 15 days trans Atlantic junkets among other. If reading this makes your heart skip a beat then here is the web address you should visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter