Monday, July 17, 2006

Rubic Cube and 100 Digits of Pi

I am getting better with Rubic cube and my best time at present is 3 min 19 seconds. Today I will have my first 100 digits of Pi memorized and some work out with "GAP" software for abstract algebra !! I am finally getting some 5kgs of my books shipped out from India this week. I was an avid reader when I was working and I want to get back to my reading again which usually these days is restricted to online reading. I am excited because the shipment contains some of the great books which challenged me and made me think !
On my piano front after "Ode to Joy" I have been trying to master "Banks of Ohio" which needs a lot of hand movement and so its a challenging piece to master and so far I have mastered the 1st 3 lines, I also learnt the "Jingle bells" chord piece which sounds much richer than the one hand piece. Been slacking on the words ever since I had that soccer injury but definitely 5 new words are coming today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter