Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Update

To begin with I saw few more movies these include Munich, Sideways, Troy, Howl's Moving Castle, Shaoulin Soccer, Underworld 3, Tibet Cry of the snow lion. The best comedy was definitely Sideways. Troy and Howl's Moving Castle were both visual treat. The hashing at Giant City park was great. I am begining to read Music though a lot more practice is required to become fluent. Visited Vineyard Church and I loved the Jonah's story about fish swallowing him to save his life after he encourage his fellow storm struck sailors to throw him into the sea so that storm will stop. Its an interesting story and I like the way its being told. I was surprised that Bible condones eating animal infact encourages it and animals are treated inferior to humans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter