Friday, April 14, 2006

Pi Mu Epsilon and SIUC cardboard boat regatta

On 11th of April I got a mail from Dr. Hughes that I have been invited for the Mathematics honors society. I love it and look forward to the joining ceremony to be held sometime in May. I seems that I don't have to do anything else like building a card board boat I did with my fellow Tau Beta Pi (engineering honors society) members. It was fun and a great learning experience. To an uninitiated even thinking of a boat made out of cardboard and people sitting in it might sound preposterous but come on the day of race and you are bewitched by plethora of well crafted nubile floaters. I hope this year I will be able to find some time to enjoy that wonderful event that very much epitomes a professor's dedication to make learning fun for his students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter