Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Not much to say

I just came back to Math lab after my Physiology class. I have a dinner to attend today (RSO dinner at ball room in Student Centre) and a test on Plant Biology due tomorrow, besides that I have to study for my coming Geometry test and do the homework. Haven't touched Fourier for some time so now I should be doing it with more enthusiasm.
This Sunday I went to India Night. The food was good and it was well organized. I think I can definitely do a great job with it and should organize it next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger paula said...

dr. kammler is awesome. put as much time as you can into the course--it will pay off...i got an a in the class but i regret not investing more time in the homework.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Sumant said...

Wow !! You know Dr. Kammler !! Yes he is really awesome. Thanks so much for reminding me to concentrate on homework. I hope I can take linear Analysis with him sometime. I read your blog seems you teach too ! lol ! Thanks for the comments !

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter